The NSEEP offers a Pre-K program for 3 & 4 year old children. The program follows the North Syracuse school district calendar. Half day and full day options are available. Visit the main NSEEP homepage for registration information.
The North Syracuse Central School District has designed its Early Education Program to be a fully integrated preschool opportunity for children 3 & 4 years of age. Young children who have special needs participate in a child-centered and socially stimulating learning experience with their preschool peers. The early years in each child’s life are a time of exciting growth and new achievements. As young children explore and act upon their world, they demonstrate a continuous and often surprising ability to gain new skills which will support future development. It is the challenge of parents and educators working together to maximize each child’s potential for learning during these formative years.
Approximately sixteen children enjoy an exciting and challenging classroom environment with the support of a Certified Teacher and two Teaching Assistants.
- Our fully integrated classroom model follows a developmentally appropriate curriculum and is available to children either full or half day.
- We provide ongoing screening of your child’s early learning and social skills.
- Small and large group instruction is provided by certified Teachers, Speech Therapists, Licensed Occupational and Physical Therapists.
- Through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision Program, free meals are provided to all students.
- Daily large motor activity is provided in our gym, zoom room and playground.
- We provide a warm and nurturing environment.
- A wide variety of stimulating materials and activities support the classroom curriculum.
- A registered nurse is on staff to monitor children’s health status.
- Safe and secure public school facilities.