Prepayments and MySchool Bucks
Prepayments: North Syracuse Central School District receives payments from
North Syracuse Central School District offers families the opportunity to prepay for school meals using the MySchoolBucks® online payment service. This provides a quick and easy way to add money to your student’s meal account using a credit/debit card or electronic check.
You can also view recent purchases, check balances, and set up low-balance alerts for FREE!
- Convenience - Available 24/7 on the web or with the Mobile App for your iPhone, Android or Windows phone!
- Efficiency - Make payments for all your students, even if they attend different schools within the district. Eliminate the need for your students to take money to school.
- Control - Set low balance alerts, view account activity, recurring/automatic payments & more!
- Flexibility - Make payments using credit/debit cards and electronic checks.
- Security – MySchoolBucks adheres to the highest security standards, including PCI and CISP.
Enrollment is easy!
- Go to www.MySchoolBucks.com and register for a free account.
- You will receive a confirmation email with a link to activate your account.
- Add your students using their school name and student ID.
- Make a payment to your student's accounts with your credit/debit card or electronic check.
You will have the opportunity to review your transaction before your credit card is charged. Transaction fees charged by My School Bucks, $2.75 per transaction.
If you have any questions, please contact My School Bucks directly:
- Visit myschoolbucks.com and click on Help/FAQ’s