The North Syracuse Central School District will hold a Special Referendum Vote on Tuesday, December 6, 2022. Polls will be open from 6 AM to 9 PM.
Voters who live NORTH of Route 481 will vote at Cicero Elementary School (5979 Route 31) in Cicero
Voters who live SOUTH of Route 481 will vote at the Jerome F. Melvin Administrative Office Building (535 W. Taft Rd.) in North Syracuse
QUALIFIED VOTER DEFINITION
- Must be 18 years of age and a citizen of the United States.
- Must be a resident of the North Syracuse Central School District for at least 30 days prior to the vote.
- Must previously have registered pursuant to §2014 of the Education Law and has voted at any annual or special school District meeting within the last four (4) calendar years.
- Must be registered with the Onondaga County Board of Elections pursuant to Article 5 of the Election Law or registered with the North Syracuse Central School District.
Qualified voters of the District may obtain applications for an absentee ballot from the Office of the District Clerk. Completed applications must be received by the District Clerk no later than 5:00 p.m. on December 5, 2022 and must be received no later than 5:00 p.m. on November 29, 2022 if the absentee ballot is to be mailed to the voter. Completed applications received after 5:00 p.m. on November 29, 2022 will require the voter to personally appear at the Office of the District Clerk to receive an absentee ballot. A listing of all persons to whom an absentee ballot is issued will be available for inspection by any qualified voter in the Office of the District Clerk between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. through December 5, 2022, other than on a Saturday, Sunday or holiday.
Please download the application for an absentee ballot, complete the applicaton, and mail it to Jilian Herrera, District Clerk, 5355 West Taft Rd., North Syracuse, NY 13212. This application for an absentee ballot is ONLY FOR SCHOOL DISTRICT ELECTIONS.
- Your may not submit your application more than 30 days prior to the vote.