The North Syracuse Central School District Annual Election and Board Member Vote will be held on Tuesday, May 18, 2021.
QUALIFIED VOTER DEFINITION
- Must be 18 years of age and a citizen of the United States.
- Must be a resident of the North Syracuse Central School District for at least 30 days prior to the vote.
- Previously has registered pursuant to §2014 of the Education Law and has voted at any annual or special school District meeting within the last four (4) calendar years (2017-2020);
- Registered with the Onondaga County Board of Elections pursuant to Article 5 of the Election Law or registered with the North Syracuse Central School District.
To apply for an absentee ballot, please download the application for an absentee ballot, complete the applicaton, and mail it to Connie Gibson, District Clerk, 5355 West Taft Rd., North Syracuse, NY 13212. This application for an absentee ballot is ONLY FOR SCHOOL DISTRICT ELECTIONS.
- If your ballot is to be mailed to you, your application must be received by the District Clerk no later than 4 p.m. on May 11, 2021.
- For applications received after 4 p.m. on May 11th , you must pick-up your ballot in the Office of the District Clerk, or authorize a specific person to pick-up your ballot for you.
- Your may not submit your application more than 30 days prior to the vote.