Due to Covid-19, Governor Cuomo has ordered that all school district votes/elections be held on June 9, 2020 and be conducted via absentee ballot. Every registered voter residing within the North Syracuse Central School District will receive an absentee ballot via US Mail. There will be a postage paid return envelope enclosed for your use. Please see the below voter information:
- June 9, 2020, Being Held via Absentee Ballot.
- Ballots must be received by the District Clerk no later than June 9th at 5 p.m.:
QUALIFIED VOTER DEFINITION
- Must be 18 years of age and a citizen of the United States.
- Must be a resident of the North Syracuse Central School District for at least 30 days prior to June 9, 2020.
- Previously has registered pursuant to §2014 of the Education Law and has voted at any annual or special school District meeting within the last four (4) calendar years (2016-2019);
- Registered with the Onondaga County Board of Elections pursuant to Article 5 of the Election Law or registered with the North Syracuse Central School District.
- Tuesday, May 26, 2020 at 6 p.m. via remote access
- To view the livestreaming of the hearing, go to https://ensemble.cnyric.org/Watch/La4j5R6S
- For questions on the budget, please contact either:
Ballots will be mailed the week of May 18th to every registered voter. Instructions on completing an absentee ballot will be included with the absentee ballot.
Ballot Instructions for June 9, 2020