Roxboro Road Middle School
Attendance Office: (315) 218-3314
Guidance Office: (315) 218-3315
Health Office: (315) 218-3303
Social Worker: (315) 218-3317
Psychologist: (315) 218-3315
ADA-PEP Counselor: (315) 218-3300
Fax: (315) 218-3385
MORNING DROP OFF PROCEDUREIn an effort to keep our students safe as they are dropped off in the morning, an area has been striped in the upper lot for parents to safely drop off students to walk to the crosswalk and to the school. Please pull ahead to drop your child off.
The security guard will be assisting with the drop off in the upper lot.
PARKING LOT SAFETY CONCERN FOR WALKERSParents of walkers, please instruct your child to NOT walk or cut through the parking lots, but to use the sidewalks when walking to and from school.
Thank you for your cooperation in keeping our school safe!
Any questions or concerns, please contact David Shaw, Principal, at 218-3302.
RRMS has implemented some proactive steps to ensure the safety of all of our students, staff, families, and visitors. The front doors to the school will now be locked all day until 4:00 p.m. From 4:00-4:15, the doors will remain unlocked for extra-curricular activities.
To help make this procedure a success, please review the steps listed below:
- Push the button on the wall to the right of the front door and the School Security Guard will buzz you in.
- Use the 2nd door that is marked, “Enter this Door.”
- After entering, report immediately to the School Security Guard’s desk with your ID to be scanned.
- The School Security Guard will issue a visitor pass and direct you to the correct location.
- If you will be picking up your student on a regular or daily basis, fill out the After School Student Daily Pickup Form (see below) and return to the Attendance Office.
- These students are picked up at the end of the day from Dining Room A.
The Administrative Team would like to thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding with this new procedure. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us at (315) 218-3300.
6th Grade General School Supply Listing
7th Grade General School Supply Listing