Energy ManagementIn an effort to avoid large scale energy cost increases, This department provides the following guidelines to balance lower costs with occupant comfort.
Heating—room temperatures 68—72 degrees at the center of the room 4 feet above the floor.
Cooling—room temperatures 72-75 degrees at the center of the room 4 feet above the floor.
Please turn off lights, Shut down computers and peripherals, radios, etc. close blinds, and shut the door, when exiting your room.
- Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning
- Interior building finishes
- Modification or additions to District assets
- Preventative maintenance on all District assets
- Startup and shutdown of seasonal facilities and systems
- Building envelope