Discrimination, Harassment, Bullying, and Cyber-Bullying Incident Reporting Protocol
Cicero-North Syracuse High School students who need assistance with bullying, discrimination, and/or harassment can contact the following staff members:
|Parents who need assistance with bullying, discrimination, and harassment should take the following steps:
1. Contact your child’s teacher or counselor for assistance
2. Contact your child’s dean
3. Contact the House Principal
4. Contact the Building Principal if problem not resolved
5. Contact the District DASA Coordinator or the Assistant or Associate Superintendent if problem remains unresolved
6. Contact the Superintendent if the problem remains unresolved
|Counselors, Psychologists, and Social Workers
|C-NS High School
|Ms. Lisa Goldberg, District DASA Coordinator
|House One Counseling
Mrs. Sara Mack
Mrs. Shannon Heffron
Ms. Christy Nappi
|House 1 Social Worker
Ms. Michaela Mills
|House Two Counseling
Ms. Courtney Kwilos
Ms. Michelle Scarcella
|House Two Social Worker
Ms. Lyra Couillard
|House Three Counseling
Mrs. Amanda Wilson
Ms. Stacey Catera
|House 3 Social Worker
Ms. Heather Robillard
Ms. Ashleigh Green
Ms. Maureen Gill
|House One Dean (A-K)
Ms. Patricia Ewaniszyk
|House Two Dean (L-Z)
Mr. Jeff Colasanti
Mr. Jack McAndrew
|House One Principal
Ms. Heather Puchta
|House Two Principal
Ms. Ann Lorenzini
|House Three Principal
Ms. Kimberly Rice
- Student or adult files an incident report.
- School administration investigates incident which generally begins within 48 hours when possible.
- Parents are notified of the outcome of the investigation where possible and appropriate to the extent privacy rights allow.
- The incident and outcome of the investigation are documented.
- A determination will be made regarding whether the incident constitutes a violation of the Dignity for All Students Act and will be reported to NYSED accordingly.
- Corrective measures and/or disciplinary consequences will be administered if warranted.
- A follow up meeting will be held with students directly involved in any incident considered a DASA violation to determine if the issue is resolved or if further corrective action is necessary.
- Confidentiality will be maintained throughout the entire process to the greatest extent possible.
DASA Incident Reporting form