April 12 Special Board of Education MeetingDue to the timing of the passage of the New York State Budget, the Board of Education will be holding two special meetings the week of April 12, 2021.
The first meeting will be:
April 12, 2021 at the Jerome F. Melvin Administrative Office Building (5355 West Taft Rd., N. Syracuse)
- The purpose of this meeting is to review the proposed 2021-2022 NSCSD Budget. The board will not be adopting the budget at this meeting. We would like to give everyone the opportunity to view the budget presentation, which is now active on BoardDocs (https://go.boarddocs.com/ny/nscsdny/Board.nsf/Public).
- This meeting will be held in-person, however due to social distancing guidelines, everyone who wishes to attend this meeting must pre-register with District Clerk, Connie Gibson, by 12 noon on Monday, April 12. To reach Connie by phone, call (315) 218-2131 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. There will be a total of 33 individuals from the public that will be allowed into the building, therefore, any requests received after 12 noon on Monday, cannot be accepted.
- The Board of Education will be allowing comments from the audience regarding only the 2021-2022 Proposed NSCSD Budget at this meeting. Anyone wishing to speak at the meeting must register with District Clerk, Connie Gibson, no later than 12 noon on Monday, April 12. Any requests after this times time cannot be accepted. If you have comments regarding this budget and are not able to attend the meeting, please e-mail your comments to me at email@example.com and I will send them to the Board and Administration. The following guidelines apply:
- There are no more than 10 speakers allowed.
- Speakers have 3 minutes to present their remarks.
- The Board of Education will not engage in conversation or answer questions during this portion of the meeting.
- The meeting will be broadcast on the District’s Youtube channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr-8zHjArfiK5VMHPpvxSDg)
An additional special for the purpose of adopting the proposed 2021-2022 school district budget will be announced.