Welcome to Registration! This is the first step in enrolling your child into school. Students must be registered by their parent or legal guardian. Both the child and their parent/legal guardian must physically reside within the North Syracuse Central School District boundaries. Proof of residency will be required.
Children are eligible for kindergarten if they turn five on/before December 1st of the school year.
Registration must be done in person. Here is what you will need to bring with you:
- Completed registration packet
- Parent's photo identification
- Child's certified birth certificate
- Child's most recent physical and immunization record from the doctors office
- Proof of residency (current lease, mortgage, National Grid or cable/landline phone bill)
Other items to bring if applicable:
- Custody papers
- Copy of latest report card
- Copy of IEP or 504 plan
- For foster children, a DSS-2999 form and documentation/contact information from social worker are required.