Summer Meal Program at Roxboro Road Middle School Monday - Thursday from July 6 through August 13Children in our community do not need to go hungry this summer. For many kids, summertime means food, friends and fun. For families who count on school breakfast and lunch, however, the summer months can be stressful and family food budgets have to be stretched even further. The US Department of Agriculture’s (USDA) Summer Food Service Program helps fill the hunger gap.
Free summer meals, funded by the USDA, are available to kids and teens ages 18 and younger at Roxboro Middle School in Syracuse, NY. This is an open site therefore free meals are available to all children ages 18 and under. This site does not require families to provide income information, registration, or other paperwork.
Free Summer Meal Program Details:
- Meals are FREE to children and teens ages 18 and younger who come to a summer meals site.
- Free summer meals will help families save money and stretch their already tight food budgets.
- Food served is healthy and follows USDA nutrition guidelines.
- Summer meals sites are at fun, safe places for kids and teens to be active and visit with friends.
- No application or proof of income needed. You can just bring your child to a summer meals site in your community.
Roxboro Middle School, July 6th – August 13th, 2020 MONDAY - THURSDAY
Grab and Go Breakfast and Lunch available for pick up 8:00 am-10:00 am.
Click here to view the Summer Breakfast Menu
Click here to view the Summer Lunch Menu
If you or someone you know is interested, call 315-218-2175 with any questions that you may have.
Text 'Food' to 877-877 for a summer feeding site near you!