New Student Registration InformationThe 2019-2020 school year begins on September 5 and registration is in full swing! Whether your family is brand new to the North Syracuse Central School District or you have older children enrolled here, it is important to register any new students for the upcoming school year!
If your child has been attending school in NSCSD, there is NO ACTION REQUIRED. This pertains only to those students who have moved into the district or have reached the age requirement for kindergarten.
WHERE DO I REGISTER?
The North Syracuse Central School District’s Registration Office is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. until 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 to 4:00 p.m. Please note that the office is closed on Monday, September 2 in honor of the Labor Day holiday. The registration office is located at the Jerome F. Melvin Administrative Office Building (5355 West Taft Road) in North Syracuse.
SAVE TIME BY DOWNLOADING ONLINE FORMS
All forms that you need to register your new student for any grade level in the North Syracuse Central School District can be found online on our registration page. Just click on the “registration packet” link and download the forms ahead of time to save time when you go to the registration office.
WHAT YOU NEED TO REGISTER
- Completed registration packet
- Parent’s photo identification
- Child’s certified birth certificate
- Child’s most recent physical and immunization record from the doctor’s office
- Proof of residency (current lease, mortgage, National Grid or cable/landline phone bill)
- Custody papers
- Copy of latest report card
- Copy of IEP or 504 plan
- For foster children, a DSS-2999 form and social worker documentation/contact information