School Report Card meetings scheduledEach year, the North Syracuse Central School District provides a summary of academic performance for students who took New York State Assessments the previous school year in a special newsletter. Click here to view/download a copy of that newsletter.
New York State Report Cards provide comprehensive data for all districts in the state, including enrollment, demographic, attendance, assessment, accountability, graduation rate and much more. The comprehensive state reports are available online from the New York State Education Department Report Card website at https://reportcards.nysed.gov.
State assessments are designed to help ensure that all students reach high learning standards. As required by the State, students that are not making appropriate progress toward the standards, must receive academic support.
Report Card review dates have been scheduled at each school. Parents and guardians are encouraged to participate in these very important discussions. School Report Card meetings will take place at each building on the following dates and times:
- Allen Road Elementary: June 6, 2018 at 6:00 p.m.
- KWS Bear Road Elementary: June 11, 2018 at 5:00 p.m.
- Cicero Elementary: June 13, 2018 at 6:00 p.m.
- Lakeshore Road Elementary: June 5, 2018 at 6:00 p.m.
- Roxboro Road Elementary: June 7, 2018 at 6:00 p.m.
- Smith Road Elementary: June 13, 2018 at 6:30 p.m.
- Gillette Road Middle: June 21, 2018 at 6:30 p.m.
- Roxboro Road Middle: June 5, 2018 at 6:00 p.m.
- North Syracuse Junior High: June 6, 2018 at 6:00 p.m.
- Cicero-North Syracuse High: June 14, 2018 at 6:00 p.m.
Copies of the North Syracuse Central School District Report Card can also be obtained through the district by calling 315/218-2121.