Gillette Rd. Middle School
Library Circulation Policy
- Students may borrow up to three library items at a time.
- Library books may be borrowed for two weeks at a time.
- All other library books may be renewed up to a total of two times.
- If a student has any overdue items, nothing else may be borrowed until the return of those items.
- Overdue notices contain the replacement cost of all items. The student must pay for the item only if the item is lost or damaged.
- There are no overdue fines.
Gillette Road Middle School Library Media Center
North Syracuse Central School District
6150 South Bay Road
Cicero, NY 13039