March 24th Superintendent’s Conference Day
Essential question: How can NSCSD Superintendent's Conference Day help our school teams support our learners?
Learning Target: Becoming a 21st Century Teacher, Leader, School, Support, Resource, etc;
Connecting to the Framework for the Day:
WHAT IS A TEACHMEET?
· TeachMeets are meetings/un-conferences where staff share good practice, practical ideas and personal insights into teaching and learning!
· Participants are encouraged to volunteer an idea, a tool or a website that they have delivered in their classroom.
· Anyone can host a TeachMeet!
· Choose a theme relevant to your practice - then offer to present an idea that is related to the theme!
· Or, discuss a product, tool, or resource that you believe enhances your classroom practice;
· The idea behind TeachMeets is hearing stories about learning, from teachers (and sometimes students as well!), leaders and staff from across the district;
· This is our chance for staff from all of our schools to network and to hear ideas from each other!
· A key element of a good TeachMeet is offering a variety of short, sharp presentations rather than long-winded keynotes!
Let's get started with your ideas, for your colleagues, based on your successes from this year!
|"pdf file: You need Adobe Acrobat Reader (version 5 or higher) to view this file. Download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader for PC or Macintosh."|