8th/9th Grade Teams
Boys Basketball Try-out Information 2016-2017
8th/9th grade Try-outs @ Jr. High
Monday, Oct. 31st 3:00-5:00
Tuesday, Nov. 1st 3:00-5:00
Wednesday, Nov. 2nd 3:00-5:00
You must register on Family ID by clicking the link below. All players must have a current physical approved by the Health office before you can tryout
The Northstar Basketball Association(NBA) Youth League is for boys in 3rd – 9th grades. There are 2 separate sessions - 2016 (Oct, Nov, & Dec) and 2017 (Jan, Feb, & Mar). The leagues will run on Wednesday evenings at N.S. Jr. High on Taft Rd. You can register through the Town of Cicero starting in September. 3rd-5th graders will be 6:00-7:30 and 6th-9th graders will be 7:30-9:00. The permission form and information is here:
CICERO – NORTH SYRACUSE HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT
We are excited to announce that we are now offering the convenience of online registration through FamilyID (www.familyid.com).
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER:
PHYSICAL EXAMS: A physical exam must be current within the past 12 months.
PLEASE NOTE: You must give the school nurse a copy of your child’s current physical or attach/upload a copy. If not uploaded, all physicals must be dropped off at the nurse’s office by (insert your date here – a week and a half before your start time is recommended by the nurse’s office). After school ends in June, the physical should be dropped off at the Main Office of the school that your child will attend in the Fall. DO NOT MAIL THE PHYSICAL TO THE NURSE & DO NOT DROP PHYSICALS OFF TO THE ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT.
Please obtain Medical notes from the Physician for students that are required to carry and self-administer emergency medication. (Epi-pens, Benadryl, inhalers, diabetic medication). It would be helpful if this sent in with the physical or scanned through family id.
INFORMATION NEEDED TO REGISTER:
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration.
1. Doctor information, Health Insurance Information.
2. Emergency Contact information
A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link: https://www.familyid.com/organizations/cicero-north-syracuse
Follow these steps:
1. To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
2. Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Sign Up/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Sign Up. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
3. Sign Up for your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and
password. Select the agreement to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Sign Up.
4. You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
5. Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
6. Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
7. Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
8. Review your registration summary.
At any time, you may log in at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s).
To view a completed registration, select the 'Registration' tab on the blue bar.
? If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: 888-800-5583 x1 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
? FamilyID also offers online chat during business hours.
? Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.
IMPORTANT FOR THE PROCESS TO WORK
ONLY Parents/Guardians Can Sign Off Electronically on the Agreements
1. North Syracuse Central School District Athletic Co-Curricular Code of Conduct Policy (5311).
2. Health Office Approval.
3. Authorization for Medical Treatment of Minors Form
4. The Concussion Disclosure form
Note: If a Student Athlete electronically signs off on these agreements he/she will NOT be cleared and could prevent them from starting
Cicero-North Syracuse Northstars