Register your new student now!
The 2018-2019 school year begins on September 5 and registration has begun! Whether your family is brand new to the North Syracuse Central School District or you have older children enrolled here, it is important to register any new students for the upcoming school year! Register early and beat the August rush! If your child has been attending school in NSCSD, there is NO ACTION REQUIRED. This pertains only to those students who have moved into the district or have reached the age requirement for kindergarten.
SAVE TIME BY DOWNLOADING ONLINE
All forms that you need to register your new student for any grade level in the North Syracuse Central School District can be found online at www.nscsd.org/registerme. Just click on the “registration packet” link and download the forms ahead of time to save time when you go to the registration office.
WHAT YOU NEED TO REGISTER
- Completed registration packet
- Parent’s photo identification
- Child’s certified birth certificate
- Child’s most recent physical and immunization record from the doctor’s office
- Proof of residency (current lease, mortgage, National Grid or cable/landline phone bill)
Other items to bring if applicable:
- Custody papers
- Copy of latest report card
- Copy of IEP or 504 plan
- For foster children, a DSS-2999 form and documentation/contact information from social worker are required.
WHERE DO I REGISTER?
The North Syracuse Central School District’s Registration Office is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. until 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 to 4:00 p.m. The office is located at the Jerome F. Melvin Administrative Office Building (5355 West Taft Road) in North Syracuse. Contact our registrar by phone at (315) 218-2145 or by email at Registrar@nscsd.org or visit our registration website at www.nscsd.org/registerme.